Market Overton Bowls Club
CLUB COMPETITIONS 2017
.The majority of the competitions have now taken place so we are all looking forward to the Finals Weekend Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th August 2017.
Light refreshments will be available free of charge.
Winners will receive their trophies and prizes at the Presentation Dinner 28th October 2017.
COMPETITION RULES 2017
Club Competition Secretary: Eddie Owen 01572 755383
1. All entrants must be paid up full members.
2. A minimum of 4 entries must be received for a competition to take place.
3. Time and date of competition draws will be advertised as per the club constitution
4. Once a game has been drawn there will be no refund of any entry fees.
5. The Challenger[s] [first name in draw] must offer their opponent[s] two dates prior to the ‘play by’ date.
6. The Challenger must be responsible for supplying a marker
7. ‘Play by’ dates will not be extended under any circumstances [the period of time between rounds has been set to allow plenty of free dates]
8. If a game is not completed by the ‘Play by’ date shown the Competitions Secretary will decide who or if anyone progresses to the next round.
9. The Competition Secretary will have the right to impose a suitable penalty on any player[s] not abiding by the Laws and Spirit of the Game
10. The decision of the Club Competition Secretary is final.
11. All finals will be played on Finals Weekend Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th August 2017.
12. Dress code: Greys with Club Shirt.
Entries to be made by 6th May 2017 - Entry Fees £2 per bowler per competition
LIGHT BUFFET LUNCH PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE FOR COMPETITORS AND SPECTATORS
Forms are all displayed in the Club House